TNUSRB recruitment: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online applications for the Sub Inspector posts. The total number of vacant posts is 969. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
• Sub-Inspector of Police (TK): 660 posts
• Sub-Inspector of Police (AR): 276 posts
• Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP): 33 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 20, 2019
• Online application ends: April 19, 2019
• Date of written examination: Will be announced later.
• Interested candidates should be between the age limit of 20 to 28 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Physical Measurement Test and Viva Voice.
• Interested candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 500.
• However, departmental candidates appearing for open quota and departmental quota will have to pay Rs 1000 as application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.tnusrbonline.org
• Any other mode of applications will be rejected.
The candidates will be able to download the call letters for written examination from the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.