TNUSRB preliminary answer key 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the preliminary answer key for the exam for Constable, Fireman and Jail Warder recruitment. The candidates can check the answer keys from the official website-www.tnusrbonline.org
The answer keys have been released in the form of a PDF and the candidates can submit objections against the answer keys till September 3, 2019.
How to download TNUSRB preliminary answer key 2019:
The candidates can check the answer keys by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.tnusrbonline.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “TNUSRB preliminary answer key 2019”
• A PDF containing the answer keys will open.
• Check the answer keys and download for future reference.
How to raise objections against answer keys:
• The candidates can raise objections against the answer keys till September 3, 2019.
• The candidates will have to submit an objection on the answer key to support their objection to the following address-
Inspector-General of Police/Member Secretary, TNUSRB, Old Commissioner Office campus, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai – 8.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.