TN TET 2019: Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released the official notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. The candidates should start the online applications for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test from March 15, 2019. The candidates should apply online on the official website-trb.tn.nic.in.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts:
• Online application ends:
• Written examination(Paper 1/Paper 2): Will be announced later
• General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 250
• The candidates, who want to appear for both Paper-I and Paper-II, should pay separately for both.
• The candidates should have Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
• For more information about the academic qualification, the candidates should check the official notification.
Structure and Content of TNTET:
• The total number of questions is 150 and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply on the official website-trb.tn.nic.in
• The candidates should use separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
According to official notification, “The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website.”
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.