SEBI recruitment 2018: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released an official notification for recruitment for the posts of Grade A Officer and Assistant Manager.
Candidates can apply for the above post on the official website — https://www.sebi.gov.in/ — and should note that the last date to apply is October 7.
The total number of posts vacant is 120.
• General stream: 84 posts
• Legal stream: 18 posts
• IT stream: 8 posts
• Engineering stream: 10 posts
1. The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
2. The general category and OBC category candidates should pay Rs 850 as application fee. SC/ST/PwD candidates need to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
3. The candidates should note that the last date to apply for the above post is October 7 2018.
4. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test which then will be followed by an interview.
1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India formed in the year 1988 is the regulator for the securities market in India.
2. It became an autonomous body on 12 May 1992 and was given statutory powers when SEBI Act 1992 was passed by the parliament of India.