SBI SO recruitment 2019: The State Bank of India will end the online application process for the posts of Specialist Officers tomorrow. All the interested candidates, who want to apply for the posts should apply online on the official website-bank.sbi/careers.
The total number of vacant posts is 65 and candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and Interview.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: May 21, 2019
• Online application ends: June 12, 2019
• Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): 56 posts
• Manager Analyst: 6 posts
• Advisor for Fraud Management: 3 posts
• General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs 750
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 125
• Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): The candidates should not be more than 35 years old.
• Manager Analyst: The candidates should be in the age limit of 27 and 35 years.
• Advisor for Fraud Management: The candidates should not be more than 63 years.
Educational qualification for SBI SO recruitment 2019:
• All the interested candidates should check the official notification for the academic qualification since they differ for every post.
How to apply for SBI SO recruitment 2019:
• All the Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-bank.sbi/careers till tomorrow.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.