SBI PO 2019: State Bank of India will close the online registration process for the recruitment of SBI PO 2019 tomorrow. The interested candidates who have not applied yet should do so on the official website-sbi.co.in by tomorrow. The recruitment process will be conducted in three phases-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
Dates to remember:
• Download of admit cards from preliminary examination: 3 rd week of May 2019 onwards
• Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019
• Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
• Conduct of Online Main Examination: July 20, 2019
• Results declaration: 3rd week of August 2019
• General/ EWS/ OBC category candidates: Rs 750
• SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs 125
• Interested candidates should have graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
• Interested candidates should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary, Main examination and Interview.
How to apply for SBI PO 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-sbi.co.in by April 22, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.