SBI PO 2019: State Bank of India has released the official notification for SBI PO 2019. The interested candidates can fill the online application form on the official website until April 22, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination and will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: April 2, 2019
• Online application ends: April 22, 2019
• Download of admit cards from preliminary examination: 3 rd week of May 2019 onwards
• Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019
• Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
• Conduct of Online Main Examination: July 20, 2019
• Results declaration (Main examination): 3rd week of August 2019
• Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises and Interview: 4th week of August 2019
• Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
• Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
• General category: 810
• Scheduled Castes: 300
• Scheduled Tribe: 150
• Other Backward Castes: 540
• Economically Weaker Section: 200
• The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
• The Preliminary examination will consist of objective type questions for 100 marks consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
• The Main examination will consist of 200 Objective Tests and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
• The candidates who qualify Min examination will be called for Group Exercises (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks).
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.