SBI PO 2019: State Bank of India has released the official notification for SBI PO 2019 on April 2. All the interested candidates should fill the online application form on the official website until April 22, 2019.
The recruitment process will be conducted in three phases-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: April 2, 2019
• Online application ends: April 22, 2019
• Download of admit cards from preliminary examination: 3 rd week of May 2019 onwards
• Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019
• Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
• Conduct of Online Main Examination: July 20, 2019
• Results declaration: 3rd week of August 2019
• Interested candidates should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
• The candidates who are in their final year can also apply on the condition that by the time of the interview, the candidates will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
• Interested candidates should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
• Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary, Main examination and Interview.
• General/ EWS/ OBC category candidates: Rs 750
• SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs 125
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 22, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.