RRB recruitment: Railway Recruitment Board has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of paramedical staff. The total number of vacant posts is 1937. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by April 2, 2019. Online applications will start on March 4, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 4, 2019
• Online application ends: April 2, 2019
• Closing of offline payment: April 4, 2019
• Closing of online payment: April 5, 2019
• Computer Based Test(Tentative): Tentatively scheduled during the 1st week of June, 2019
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for age limit of the candidates as they differ for every post.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for academic qualifications.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs 250
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on different RRB websites.
• Detailed instructions on the process of applying are given on the official notification on the website.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a single Computer Based Test.
• The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.