RRB recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board has started the online recruitment process for 1665 ministerial and isolated categories. The candidates should apply online on the official website for Junior Stenographer Hindi, English, Translator, Cooks, Welfare Inspector and other posts at the official website-www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts:
• Online application ends:
• Computer Based Test (CBT)
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for checking the age limit of the candidates since they differ for every post.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class: Rs 250
• A single multiple-choice type Computer Based Test will be conducted for 90 minutes duration for 100 questions.
• The Computer-Based exam will test Professional Ability, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Mathematics and General Science of the candidates.
• There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates must apply online on the regional websites of RRB.
• For detailed instructions on how to apply, the candidates must check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.