RPSC recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Food Safety officer posts. All the interested candidates should apply on the official website-rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The last date to apply is September 8, 2019 and the total number of vacant posts is 98.
Date to remember:
• Online application ends: September 8, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 40 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 350
• OBC/BC category candidates of Rajasthan: Rs 250
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs 150
• The candidates should have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in by September 8, 2019.
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification here.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.