OSSB recruitment 2018: The Odisha State Selection Board has released an official notification inviting applications for Lecturer posts. Interested candidates can apply on the official website- www.ssbodisha.nic.in. Candidates should apply online on the official website before December 11, 2018.
Total number of vacant posts is 833.
According to the official notification, “The posts are temporary but likely to be made permanent”
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: November 12, 2018
• Online application ends: December 11, 2018
• Interested candidates should fall in the age bracket of 21 and 42 years.
• Interested candidates should have a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent in the Bachelor’s Degree.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, career and viva-voce test.
• For more information about selection procedure, candidates should check the official notification.
• Unreserved category: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD: Rs 200
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-www.ssbodisha.nic.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.