OPSC recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission has begun the online registration for Assistant Section Officer posts. The recruitment is for Group B of Odisha Secretariat Service.
The candidates who want to apply for the above posts can do so through the official website of OPSC- opsconline.gov.in
Candidates can check the detailed advertisement here.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
• Last date to apply: November 6, 2018
• Written examination for the above-stated post: December 23, 2018.
How to apply for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018
• Visit the official website,-opsconline.gov.in
• Click on “Apply Online” given in front of Asst. Section Officer(Advt. No. 10 of 2018-19)
• Next, enter all the details in the application form
• After that, pay the application fee and then upload the relevant documents
• Finally, click on submit and take a print out for future reference.
• The application fee for general category is Rs 300. There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
• The candidates who are interested in applying need to be in the age bracket of 21 to 32 years. The candidates of the reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and skill test.
• Interested candidates need to possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• The candidates should have adequate knowledge of Computer application.
For more details, candidates can check the official website of OPSC.