OPSC recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting candidates for Homoepathic Medical Officers. Interested candidates can apply for the above stated posts on the official website-opsconline.gov.in
The total number of posts is 150.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply: January 14, 2019
• Total number of posts: 150 posts
• Unreserved category: 10 posts
• SEBC: 39 posts
• ST: 101 posts
• Interested candidates should be within the age bracket of 21 to 32 years.
• However, reserved candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
• The selection of the candidates will be based on a written test and career marking.
• The written examination will consist of two papers of 100 marks each.
• The duration will be one and a half hour for each paper.
• There will be no negative marking.
• Unreserved candidates: Rs 500
• SC/ST of Odisha and PWD are exempted from paying application fee.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.