UGC NET answer key: National Testing Agency has released the answer key for National Eligibility Test exam 2018. The answer key has been released on the official website- ntanet.nic.in
The UGC NET 2018 was conducted from December 18 to 22, 2018. The candidates should check their answer key from the official website-ntanet.nic.in
How to challenge NET 2018 December 2018 answer key:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
• Login using your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin and click on Submit.
• On the next page, fill in all the details and click on submit.
• Next, you will see 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II
• The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
• If you want to challenge, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
• Scroll down and ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
Fee for challenging the answer key:
• The candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for every question challenged.
• If the challenge is found correct then the fee will be reimbursed.