NTA UGC NET 2019: The National Testing Agency will close the form correction window for UGC NET 2019 application form today. The candidates who wish to make changes in the application form can do from the official website- ntanet.nic.in.
The UGC NET examination will be conducted on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 2019 and the admit cards for the exam will be released on May 15, 2019.
How to open the form correction window for UGC NET 2019?
The candidates can correct their forms by following the steps below:
• Visit the official website-ntanet.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Application Form Correction-June 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like application number, password, security pin and click on login.
• Make the necessary changes to the application form and click on submit.
• Take a print out for future reference.
• The examination will be conducted in two shifts:
• The first shift exam will be conducted from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
• The second shift will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.