NIMCET 2019: The National Institute of Technology has started the online application process for MCA common entrance test 2019. The candidates should note that the last date to submit applications on the official website is March 31, 2019. The candidates should note that the entrance examination will be conducted on May 26, 2019.
The results will be declared tentatively on or before June 5, 2019.
• For General/OBC category candidates: Rs 2200
• For SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs 1100
How to apply for NIMCET 2019:
The candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for NIMCET 2019
• Visit the official website-nimcet.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “New Registration”
• On the page that opens, read all the information carefully and fill in all your details.
• Fill your application form and upload your documents.
• Make the payment.
• Download the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
• NIMCET-2019 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects.
• Multiple Choice Questions will be written in the English Language and will consist of Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English.
• The candidates will get four marks for every correct answer and each wrongly answered question will lead to negative one mark.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.