UP NHM admit cards: The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the admit cards for the recruitment exam for more than 10,000 vacancies. The admit cards are available on the official website- sams.co.in. the recruitment examination will be conducted on January 27, 2019.
The recruitment examination is being conducted for posts like ANM, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist and Lab Technician
Candidates can download the admit cards using their registered mobile number and date of birth.
Steps to download UP NHM admit cards:
The candidates should follow the steps here to download the admit cards:
• Visit the official website-sams.co.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Hall Ticket/Admit card”
• On the next page that opens, enter your registered mobile number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The admit cards will appear on the screen. Check all the details and download for future reference.
• The examination will be conducted on January 27, 2019.
The online application process for the above stated exam was concluded on January 7, 2019. The recruitment of the candidates will be for a period of one year.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.