NEET 2019: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted by National Testing Agency on May 5, 2019.
As per reports, the online registration process will begin from November 1, 2019 on the official website.
About NEET 2019:
• The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-UG is conducted for admissions for MBBS/BDS courses in Medical and Dental colleges in India.
• From 2019 onwards, NEET will be conducted by the NTA. The test was earlier being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
• The NEET exam will be conducted once a year. It will be conducted in pen-paper mode.
• The online registration process for NEET 2019 will most likely start from November 1, 2019 on the official website-www.nta.ac.in/medicalexam
• NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019.
• There will be a total of 180 questions, out of which 90 questions from biology, 45 each from physics and chemistry.
• There will be four marks for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
• The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
• There will be no penalty marks for questions that are not attempted by the candidates.