MTNL Recruitment 2018: The Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) Delhi has released a notification regarding 2018 recruitments on its official website www.mtnl.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill 38 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager in HR, Marketing and Finance. Candidates who wish to apply should do so on or before September 27, 2018.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an Online Examination and document verification.
How to apply for MTNL Recruitment 2018:
- Step 1:Visit the official website- http://mtnl.in/
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply online’ under ‘Recruitment of AM’
- Step 3: Register yourself first
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and click on save
- Step 5: Registration number will generate
- Step 6: Login with required credentials
- Step 7: Fill the form with required details, pay the online fee and complete the application process
- Step 8: Download the confirmation page and save it for future reference.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 500.
Total posts available are 38 out of which there are 6 posts for Assistant Manager (Human Resources), 15 posts for Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing) and 17 posts for Assistant Manager (Finance)
The applicant applying for the post of Assistant Manager (Human Resources) must have a full-time MBA degree course or its equivalent.
The applicant applying for the post of Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing) must have done a full-time MBA degree course with specialization in marketing.
The applicant applying for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) must have passed CA/ ICWA or must be Commerce graduate with Intermediate pass CA and should have 5 years of experience.
- Candidates after selection will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 30,000 during the training period
- After the training is complete, the candidate will get monthly pay somewhere between Rs 20,600 – Rs 46,500 with Dearness Allowance (DA)with House Rent Allowance (HRA) and other benefits.