MSRB Tamil Nadu recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has started the recruitment for 1884 Assistant Surgeon posts.
Interested candidates can apply online at the official website- http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
• All the interested candidates can apply for the above posts till October 15, 2018.
• All the candidates who have an MBBS degree and have fulfilled all the other conditions laid forward by the recruiting body will be eligible for the above post.
• Medical Services Recruitment Board will be conducting a written examination of the undergraduate level in December for selection to the post.
• The exam will be held in Chennai and no Travelling Expenses will be paid to the candidates.
• The question paper in the subject ‘Medical Sciences’ will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions
• There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
• The questions will be in the standard of undergraduate level.
Applicants shall have to pay a fee of Rs. 750 for general candidates. SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) candidates have to pay Rs 375.
The candidates can check more information from the official notification