MRB recruitment 2019: The Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has released an official notification inviting applications for Nurses posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website until February 27, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to submit applications: February 27, 2019
• Last date for fee payment: March 1, 2019
• Examination date: June 23, 2019
• The lower age limit is 18 years. The upper age limit is 57 years for ST / SCA/ SC / MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC candidates. For OC category, the upper age limit is 32 years and for Differently-abled persons in OC category, the upper age limit is 42 years.
• The written examination will consist of Objective type questions for 2 and a half hours.
• The total number of question will be 200.
• The minimum qualifying marks will be 30 percent for SC/SCA/ST candidates and 35 percent for others.
• There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer
• SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) candidates: Rs 350
• Others category candidates will have to pay Rs 700.
How to apply:
• Interested category candidates have to apply online on the official website-www.mrb.tn.gov.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.