"We need capacities to be ramped up, we need expansion, we need more production of very many such products, which are so required for the economy," she said.
MAT 2019: The online registration process has begun for the Management Aptitude Test for admissions into the MBA programmes. Candidates can apply online on the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA)-mat.aima.in
The examination will be conducted on February 17, 2019. The candidates must register themselves on the official website before February 8 for Paper based test and before February 12 for Computer Based test.
Dates to remember:
• Online registration starts: December 16, 2018
• Last date for online registration PBT: February 8, 2019
• Last date for online registration CBT: February 12, 2019
• MAT 2019 Paper Based Test: February 17, 2019
• MAT 2019 Computer Based Test: February 23, 2019
Steps to register for MAT 2019
• Visit the official website- mat.aima.in
• When the homepage opens, search for the link that says, ‘create log in’.
• Registered candidates can directly login.
• Fill in all the details and click on submit.
MAT 2019: Important Documents
• Candidates should carry a scanned copy of their documents with them while filling the application form.
• For any clarification regarding the online registration, the candidates should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-47673000.