Manipur Civil Services 2019: The Manipur Public Service Commission has released an official notification for candidates to apply for Manipur Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2019.
The candidates who want to apply for Administrative service posts should apply on the official site of MPSC at mpscmanipur.gov.in before February 3, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• The application process begins: January 10, 2019
• The application process ends: February 3, 2019
Total number of posts: 70 posts
• Manipur Civil Service Grade II: 15 posts
• Manipur Police Service Grade II: 15 posts
• Manipur Finance Service Grade III: 15 posts
• Sub Deputy Collector: 15 posts
• Manipur Secretariat Service Category V: 10 posts
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 21 to 38 years.
• However, the candidates will get age relaxation according to norms.
• The candidates should hold a degree of any of the universities established by an act of parliament.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs 400
How to apply:
• The candidates can apply online on the official website-mpscmanipur.gov.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.