MAKAUT results 2019: The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology has released the MAKAUT results 2019. The candidates who want to check their results can check from the official website-makautexam.net
According to the official website, the results have been declared for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses and were declared on July 31, 2019. The results have been declared for Even Semester 2018-19 results (2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th Semester) of UG, MBA, MCA and Odd Semester 2018-19 results of BHSM (3 rd Semester), BHMCT (5 th Semester) courses.
How to check MAKAUT results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-makautexam.net
• On the homepage, click on the page that says, “Results”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like roll number and semester and click on “submit results”.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
In case of incomplete results, the colleges concern are advised to contact office of the undersigned immediately. The candidates should note that if there is any discrepancy in their results, the candidates should inform in writing to the office of the Controller of Examinations at City office: BF-142, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700064 within 7 days of publication of results.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.