Maharashtra CET admit cards: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the admit cards for the LLB admission test. The LLB admission test will be conducted online on April 21, 2019. The candidates will be able to download the admit cards with their registration number/ roll number and password and date of birth from the official website-cetcell.mahacet.org
How to download the LLB Admission Test admit cards?
The candidates can download the LLB admission test admit cards by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-cetcell.mahacet.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click Here For Downloading Hall Ticket of MAH-LL.B (5 YEARS) CET -2019”
• On the page that opens, enter your details like registration number, password and date of birth and click on submit.
• The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the details and download the admit cards for future reference.
Examination Pattern for LLB 5 years CET 2019:
• The question paper will consist of 150 questions for the total marks of 150 questions.
• The question paper will consist of Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge and current affairs, Logical Reasoning, English and Basic Mathematics.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.