Madras High Court recruitment: High Court of Madras has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Computer Operator and Typist posts. The candidates should apply online on the official website-mhc.tn.gov.in by July 31, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: July 1, 2019
• Online application ends: July 31, 2019
• Last date for fee payment: August 2, 2019
• Computer Operator: 76 posts
• Typist: 229 posts
- For academic qualification, the candidates should check the official notification as they differ for every post.
Age limit for Madras High Court recruitment:
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 35 years.
• However, reserved category candidates should get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 300
• SC/ST category candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Skill Test and Oral Test.
• The written examination will consist of 75 MCQ questions and the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
• The written examination will be conducted in Chennai or any other place decided by Madras High Court.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.mhc.tn.gov.in by July 31, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.