Madras High Court recruitment: Madras High Court has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Law Clerk posts in the Madras and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in by April 22, 2019. The total number of vacant posts is 68.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of adhoc basis, for a period of one year.
The candidates should submit their application by two means- through e-mail on or before April 22, 2019 and through post on or before April 25, 2019.
• Interested candidates should be less than 30 years old.
• The candidates must be a Graduate in Law from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of viva-voce test at Chennai.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should fill the application form from the official website- www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in and submit their applications duly signed with full particulars.
• The candidates should enclose all self-attested copies of all academic certificates including the statement of marks obtained in Law Degree.
The candidates should send the filled application forms to [email protected] by April 22, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.