LSAT 2019: The official notification for Law School Admission Test 2019 has been released. LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council. Candidates should understand that the registration window will open on 15 October 2018.
Dates to remember:
• Registration window will open: October 15, 2018
• Last date for online registration: May 6, 2019
• LSAT 2019: 19 May 2019.
• Announcements of results: 1 June 2019.
LSAT is conducted in collaboration with US-based Law School Admissions Council (LSAC). It is held every year for admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
More than 45 law schools in India accept LSAT scores.
• The candidates interested in applying will have to pay an application fee of Rs 3800.
About LSAT 2019:
• LSAT 2019 will be divided into 4 sections- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
• Each section will contain 24 questions each which make a total of 92 to 100 questions in total.
• The candidates will be given 35 minutes to attempt every section.
• The candidate will be rewarded 1 mark for each right question.
• It will be pencil and paper-based test.
• For more information, candidates can visit the official website- www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia