LIC recruitment: The application process for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer posts notified by Life Insurance Corporation concludes today. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by today.
The preliminary examination will be conducted on May 4 and 5, 2019.
• AAO (Generalist): 350 posts
• AAO (IT): 150 posts
• AAO (CA): 50 posts
• AAO (Actuarial): 30 posts
• AAO (Rajbhasha): 10 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date for online registration: March 22, 2019
• Admit card download: April 22, 2019 to April 30, 2019
• Dates of Online Examination (Preliminary): May 4 and 5, 2019
• Dates of Online Examination (Main): June 28, 2019
• The candidates should be between the age limit of 21 to 30 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates should go through the official notification to check the academic qualification as they differ for every post.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs 100
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
• The preliminary examination will have 100 questions in the total time duration of 1 hour.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.licindia.in
• For detailed information, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.