KMAT 2019: The registration process for Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2019 has been on since November 2, 2018 on the official website. All candidates can register online at the official website-kmatkerala.in
The registration process will end on January 31, 2019.
KMAT 2019: Dates to remember
• Online application starts: November 2, 2018
• Online application ends: January 31, 2019
• Examination date: February 17, 2019
• General category: Rs 1000
• SC/ST category: Rs 750
Minimum qualifying marks:
• General category: 108
• SEBC: 72
• SC/ST candidates: 54
How to apply for KMAT 2019
• Visit the official website-kmatkerala.in
• Register yourself and click on submit.
• When you get your unique application number along with the password (date of birth). Note them down.
• Visit the homepage. Log in using your application number as well as password.
• When the new page opens, fill in all the necessary details. Click on save and continue button.
• On the next page, make the online payment by choosing the payment option and click on ‘Proceed’
• Next, upload your photograph and signature and click on submit.
• Choose your examination centre.
• Check all the details and take a print out for future reference.
• Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.