KMAT 2019: The online application process for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test has begun today. The candidates who want to register online should do so on the official website-kmatkerala.in
The online application process starts today and ends on November 10, 2019. The KMAT 2019 examination will be conducted on December 1, 2019. The minimum cut off marks are 108 for General; 72 for SEBC; and 54 for SC/ST candidates.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: November 10, 2019
• KMAT 2019 examination: on December 1, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1000
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs 750
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-kmatkerala.in by November 10, 2019.
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.