JVVNL Helper II results 2019: Rajasthan Energy Department has declared the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited recruitment exam results. The candidates who have given the examination can check their results from the official website-energy.rajasthan.gov.in
The results have been declared for Helper 2 posts and the candidates will be able to check their results using their registration number and date of birth.
How to check JVVNL Helper II results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-energy.rajasthan.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the page that says, “Results of Helper II posts”
• On the page that opens, click on the result link.
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like the registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The online application process was accepted from September 7 to 21, 2019 and the selection of the candidates was done through a computer based competitive exam. The total number of questions were 100 and the time duration of the exam was 2 hours.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.