JSSC recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Constable posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.jssc.nic.in by February 18, 2019.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, a Physical Efficiency Test and a Medical Test.
Total number of vacant posts is 1,012.
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: February 18, 2019
• Last date to pay application fee: February 21, 2019
• Modifications in application form: February 25 to 27, 2019.
• Interested candidates should be between 19 to 25 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per norms.
Schedule of examination:
• The selection process of the candidates will be based on a written test, a Physical Efficiency Test and a Medical Test.
• The written examination will have two parts. Both papers will have objective type questions.
• Interested candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 800.
• SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand have to pay an application fee of Rs 200.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website- www.jssc.nic.in
• The candidates should check the official notification here for more information.