J&K Bank PO recruitment: J&K Bank has released the preliminary call letter for the recruitment examinations of Probationary Officer posts. Interested candidates should visit the official website to download the admit cards.
The call letter was released on the official website on February 10, 2019. The candidates can download the admit cards till February 21, 2019. The candidates are advised to download the admit cards before the closure date.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Interview.
Steps to download the J&K Bank Probationary Officer admit cards:
• Visit the official website-www.jkbank.com/others/common/jobs.
On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Click here to download Preliminary Exam Call Letter for Probationary Officers”
• On the new page that opens, log in with your registration number, password and captcha.
• The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
• Download and save for future reference.
The Preliminary examination will consist of:
• English Language: 30 marks
• Quantitative Aptitude: 35 marks
• Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
For more information, the candidates should check the official website