JEE Main 2019: The National Testing Agency has activated the online window for making changes to application forms. All candidates can make necessary changes on the official website to make necessary changes to their application forms.
Candidates should note that they can make changes using their application number and password. The last date to make the changes is October 14, 2018.
The candidates should note no changes will be accepted through offline mode.
Important note: This year, JEE Main will be held over many days with the students having an option to choose a date.
Dates to remember for JEE Main2019:
• JEE Main I: Starts from January 6
• Application forms submission: September 1 to September 30, 2018
• Admit card download: December 17, 2018
• Examination date: January 6 to January 20, 2019 (there will be 8 different sittings and candidates can choose any one of them)
• Result declaration: January 31, 2019.
A student scoring at least 75 percent marks in Class 12 or among top 20 percentile of Boards is eligible for JEE Main.
SC/ST candidates need to score at least 65 percent.
Details about the allotted examination center will be available on the Admit card, that will be available to download from December 17, 2018.