JEE Advanced results 2019: The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is expected to declare the IIT JEE Advanced 2019 results tomorrow. The candidates, who have appeared for the examination, can check their results from the official website-jeeadv.ac.in
How to check IIT JEE Advanced 2019 results (once declared):
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-jeeadv.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “IIT JEE Advanced 2019 results”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like registration number, password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the results and download for future reference.
The candidates will also receive text messages about the results on their mobile numbers.
The JEE (Advanced) 2019 examination was conducted on May 27, 2019. Paper 1 was conducted from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and paper 2 was conducted from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The candidates could download admit cards from May 20, 2019, to May 27, 2019.
The question papers consisted of objective type questions that were designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.