JEE Advanced results 2019: The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has declared the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced results. The candidates can check their results from the official website-jeeadv.ac.in
The JEE Advanced 2019 examination was conducted on May 27, 2019.
How to check JEE Advanced results 2019:
The candidates can check their JEE Advanced results 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-jeeadv.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “JEE Advanced results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like registration number, date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
Direct Link: The candidates can check their results by clicking the direct link here.
A total of 38705 candidates have qualified JEE (Advanced) 2019. Out of which, Gupta Kartikey Chandresh of Ballarpur has got the top rank in JEE (Advanced) 2019 with 346 marks out of 372 marks. Ms Shabnam Sahay of Madhapur is the top ranked female with CRL 10. She has obtained 308 marks out of 372 marks.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.