ISRO Recruitment: Indian Space Research Organisation has released a notification for the recruitment of Scientists. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.isro.gov.in by October 14, 2019.
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): 11 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 5 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 4 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): 1 post
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: October 14, 2019
• Last date for paying fee: October 16, 2019
• Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
• However, SC/ST/PwD category candidates do not have to pay application fee.
• Interested candidates should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65 percent marks or a CGPA of 6.84/10.
• Interested candidates will have to appear for written test and interview.
• The written exam will consist of 80 objective type questions which will carry equal marks.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.isro.gov.inby October 14, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.