ISRO recruitment 2018: Indian Space Research Organisation has issued an official notification inviting applications to fill up Scientist/Engineer posts. The candidates can apply online on the official website-www.isro.gov.in of ISRO before January 15, 2019.
The written test will be conducted at twelve venues- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: January 15, 2019
• Written examination date: March 10, 2019
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): 9 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 5 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 2 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): 1 post
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 1 post
• The candidates should read the official notification for information about educational qualification.
• General category candidates should have attained 35 years of age, 40 years for SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates.
• The candidates have to pay Rs 100 as the application fee.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online at the official website-www.isro.gov.in www.isro.gov.in before January 15, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.