IIMC recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Mass Communication has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Professors, Assistant Professor and Associate Professors. Interested candidates should download the application form from the official website and check the detailed information from the official website-iimc.nic.in
• Professor posts: 6 posts
• Assistant Professor posts: 2 posts
• Associate Professor posts: 6 posts
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply: August 30, 2019
• Interested candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, with a minimum of 10 research publications and total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
• The candidates should have a minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/ or research experience at equivalent level at the University /National Level Institutions.
Associate Professor posts:
• Interested candidates should have a good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
Assistant Professor posts:
• Interested candidates should have a Master’s degree with 55 percent marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should download the application form from the official website and should draw a draft in favour of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi and it should reach the office of Additional Director General, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU Campus, New Delhi 110067 by August 30, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.