The country’s economy is facing a familiar challenge ~ the perennial struggle to meet divestment targets. The revelation that the Centre is set to miss its divestment goal by a staggering sum in the current fiscal year is a stark reminder of the persistent hurdles on the road to economic reform.
IDBI Bank SO recruitment: The IDBI Bank has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of IDBI Bank SO recruitment. The online application process started on April 18, 2019 and will conclude on April 30, 2019. The interested candidates should apply online on the official website- www.idbi.com for 120 posts.
• GM (Grade E): 1 post
• DGM (Grade D): 6 posts
• AGM (Grade C): 36 posts
• Manager ( Grade B): 77 posts
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: April 18, 2019
• Online application ends: April 30, 2019
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for the age limit of the candidates.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
• The candidates should check the official notification for the academic qualification as they differ for every post.
• SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs 150
• For all other category: Rs 700
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/experience.
• The selected candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
• The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks of Personal Interview. The total marks allotted for PI is 100 and the minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for general category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
How to apply for IDBI Bank SO recruitment
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.idbi.com
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.