ICAR results 2019: The National Testing Agency is expected to declare the results for Indian Council of Agriculture Research UG, PG and PhD courses soon. The candidates can check their results, once they are declared, from the official website-ntaicar.nic.in
According to the official website, the results will be declared by July 17, 2019.
Once the results are declared, the schedule for Online Counselling will be announced by the ICAR on the official website.
How to check ICAR UG, PG, PhD results 2019 (once declared):
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-ntaicar.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on the link of undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD results you want to check.
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The ICAR undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD examination was conducted on July 1, 2019 and the duration of the exam was 150 minutes. The exam was conducted from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.