ICAI CPT 2019: The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India has started the online applications for the Common Proficiency Test. The candidates can fill the application forms on the official website-icaiexam.icai.org.
The last date to fill the application form without late fee is April 24, 2019 and the last date to fill an application form with late fee is May 2, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: April 4, 2019
• Online application ends: April 24, 2019
• Online application ends (without late fee of 600): May 2, 2019
• Examination date: June 16, 2019
• For centres in India: Rs 1000
• For centres in Kathmandu: Rs 1700
• The Common Proficiency Test is an objective type multiple choice questions based examination. The candidates can opt for English / Hindi medium question paper booklet for answering the questions.
The examination will be conducted in two sessions:
• First Session: The first session will be conducted from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm which will test- Section – A Fundamentals of Accounting and Section – B Mercantile Laws.
• Second Session: The Second Session will be conducted from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM and will test- Section – C General Economics and Section – D Quantitative Aptitude.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.