HSSC recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of multiple vacancies. The candidates should apply online on the official website by hssc.gov.in by August 20, 2019.
The tot number of the vacant posts is 3206. For vacancy division and detailed information about educational qualification, the candidates should check the official notification.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: August 5, 2019
• Online application ends: August 20, 2019
• Closing date for deposit of fee: August 24, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 17 to 42 years.
• However reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Application fee for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• General category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 150.
• SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State have to pay application fee of Rs 35.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
• The written examination will be conducted in the month of September & October 2019 and will consist of 90 marks.
• The 75 percent weightage will be given for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject.
• The 25 percent weightage will be given for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
How to apply for HSSC recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hssc.gov.in by August 20, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.