HSSC recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Fitter Instructor, Welder, Wireman Instructor, Storekeeper and other posts. All the interested candidates, who want to apply for the above posts should do so on the official website-www.hssc.gov.in till August 20, 2019.
The total number of vacant posts is 3206. The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of September and October, 2019.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. For the written exam, 75 percent weightage will be given for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject and 25 percent weightage will be given for the culture and history of Haryana.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: August 20, 2019
• Last date for depositing fee: August 24, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 17 to 42 years of age.
• However, for detailed information about the age limit for every post, the candidates should check the official notification.
Application fee for HSSC recruitment 2019:
• General category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 150.
• Female (Haryana resident) candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 75.
• SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State will have to pay application fee of Rs 35.
• For academic qualification, the candidates are advised to go through the official notification, since they differ for every post.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-hssc.gov.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.