HSSC recruitment 2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for posts of Sub-Inspector and Constable.
All the interested candidates can apply for the above posts latest till tomorrow at the official website-www.hssc.gov.in
Dates to remember:
• Last date for submitting online application: October 22, 2018
• Last date for submitting fee: October 25, 2018
• Constable (Male): 5000
• Constable (Female): 1147
• Indian reserve Battalions of Haryana State (Male Constable) (GD): 500
• Sub-Inspector (Male): 400
• Sub-Inspector (Male/Female): 63
How to apply:
• The candidates can apply online latest till October 22, 2018 on the official website-www.hssc.gov.in
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 to 25 years (Constable)
• The candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 to 27 years (Sub-Inspector)
Constable: The candidate must be 10+2 for a recognised board/Institution.
• The candidate must also have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Sub-Inspector: The candidate must be graduate from a recognised board/Institution.
• The candidate must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard
• The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Personal Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test.
- The candidates can read the official notification here for more information.