HSSC recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment process for 18,218 Group D posts ends today.
Candidates must note that today is the last date they can submit applications. They can do so on the official website hssc.gov.in
HOW TO APPLY FOR HSSC POSTS
• Go to the official website, http://hssc.gov.in/
• When on the homepage, click on the link which says, ‘Click on Advt.4/2018 (Group D) Posts’
• First, register yourself and then login with your registration credentials
• Next, fill the application form and then pay the application fee
• At last, download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.
The general candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Female candidates who are residents of Haryana will have to pay Rs 50 as application fee.
SC/BC candidates will have to pay Rs 50 and Female candidates will pay Rs 25. The Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen of Haryana need not pay any fee.
1. Candidates who want to apply for the above post should be between 18 to 42 years.
2. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and experience.
3. For more information regarding vacancies and other details, check the official notification-http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/72_1_1_part1_compressed.pdf
1. Haryana Staff Selection Commission was constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of the constitution of India.
2. The Commission mainly conducts the examinations/interviews for appointments regarding Group ‘C’ services