GATE 2020: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam schedule has been officially released. IIT Delhi will conduct the GATE exam and the dates have been released on the official website- gate.iitd.ac.in.
The GATE 2020 exam will be conducted on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM and the results will be declared on March 16, 2020. The examination will be conducted for 25 subjects.
Important dates to remember for GATE 2020:
• GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website opens: September 3, 2019
• Closing date for online applications: September 24, 2019
• Extending closing date for online applications: October 1, 2019
• Admit cards download: January 3, 2020
• Examination date: Forenoon: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
• Announcement of results: March 16, 2020
The examination will be a Computer Based Test that will be spread in different cities across the country. The GATE score is valid for three years from the announcement of results.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an examination that will test the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various UG subjects and postgraduate level subjects.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.