GATE 2019: The Indian Institute of Technology Madras has opened the name correction window for the applicants who have entered their names incorrectly during the GATE 2019 registration process.
How to request for name correction:
• The candidates who want to correct their names should send an email with the subject: Name correction, Enrollment ID and with following inputs to [email protected]
• Enrollment ID, Registration Number, Present name, correct name, soft copy of name proof.
• The name correction window will remain open from February 14 to February 17, 2019.
GATE 2019 Results:
• The GATE 2019 results will be released on March 16, 2019.
IIT Madras had earlier released the candidates’ response of the questions asked for GATE 2019 for the examination held during Shifts-S1, S2, S3 and S4 on the official website.
About GATE 2019 examination:
• GATE 2019 examination was of 3 hours duration and consisted of 65 questions for a total of 100 marks.
• The questions were of Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical Answer Type questions.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.